Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Finally it's here.....

After a few days of slogging with PAPERS, I've finally feel the excitement of baking and trying my new invented-recipe. It's been such a long few weeks .... phew. Been busy with things and running a few errands here and there, and when it's finally over, I feel so relieved. Today, I've baked my new recipe- Apple Cinnamon and Walnut cupcakes. It's so easy to scoop the batter using my newly-bought ice-cream scoop from Singapore. Really worth my money. The batter was so nice and sweet with earthy flavour as I've also added a pinch of nutmeg powder and honey, besides the usual cinnamon. They're still baking in the oven- I mean my cupcakes. I'll post the pictures when they are ready, and I intend to ice the cupcakes using cream cheese icing----voila. My next project would be Pistachio Almond cupcakes and the famed Chocolate Zucchini cupcakes which I have come across the recipe in the net and my new British cupcakes book. * Heavenly*

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...