Thursday, June 19, 2008

Icing-not smooth....

Well, my sister told me that my icing did not look smooth on the Apple Cinnamon and Walnut cupcakes. Hmmm...I have to admit this--- I have these answers- I was in a hurry, afraid to be late for work, I had also underestimated my ingredients and ended up with insufficient quantity of the icing. Thus, I have to minimize the use of icing for my cupcakes, ended up with not so- smooth icing.
Yes, if we use piping, it would be nice. Do some fondant shapes, then we will get a better looking cupcakes. I think that to do that, we need time. My apple cupcakes was a last -minute baking decision. Not really in planning, but a very hasty last minute baking. I think I would do my next baking project this coming weekend with the use of newly bought colouring and fondant cutters.... voila....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...