Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Underestimated overcharged cupcakes

Just yesterday, I've asked my friend about the cupcakes I've bought for her from the local bakery. She said they were dry in texture and half of the so-called cupcakes were actually icing. I was sorry to hear that as I thought that I should have made my lemon cream cupcakes for her instead of buying ready made cupcakes in the local bakery.. It was just that I did not have the time to bake the cupcakes with a 2 and 1/2 year old kid running around the house asking for my attention. I think I really owe her my cupcakes.. Going to do her some pistachio almond and apple cinnamon cupcakes with cream cheese and butter cream icing. The idea of that makes me say "yummy". I just have to wait for the right moment and being free from my boring chores...Can't wait to get into action again.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...