Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Missing pieces ....

With friends- I call them "friends of my life"-
Trafalgar Square, London, England

With college mates in Arundel, West Sussex


With housemates in West Sussex, England.


Time passed by without we realise it, but somehow rather ~ there must be some places that we long to go back to. It's been more than 10 years since, that I came back to Malaysia. But I am still missing the places that I've spent my youthful days. I don't know why, but one of the places that I have actually missed is West Sussex. The images of West Sussex, England, keep coming to my mind. Maybe because this is the place that has shaped and moulded me. I have come afar from the naive, carefree and single days as a student. Yes, I wished that I have a maturity of a 30 plus lady for a 21 year old then... things would be very much different now. There were many life decisions that I wished that I had done. Things that I should have done, things that I should have not done, words that I should have said, words that I should have not said. But that's life- we grow up, we make decisions that we regret... we wished for things that we have been dreaming of. However, I am glad that I have come afar, and made many mistakes in life, I am glad that I am what I am today simply because I had had many challenges in life, heart breaks and so on. Life goes on.... but we should not forget our pasts as our pasts have made us what we are today. That's true, indeed ...








No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...