Saturday, July 30, 2011

Welcoming Ramadhan Al-Mubarak

The holy month of Ramadhan is like a light in a deserted soul


I miss spending Ramadhan in my home town- Melaka



Tomorrow, marks the first day of Ramadhan- the fasting month for all Muslims. In Malaysia, tomorow is the day when Muslims will start to fast. I welcome Ramadhan with full of heart and soul. Always been fascinated with this holy month, when prayers are held and hearts are purified with Quranic readings. I truly hoped that I could do a lot of baking this month as Eid is coming over after Ramadhan. I've got several orders for Eid biscuits, but I am not sure whether I would manage to complete all orders, God willing. I hoped too that Ramadhan would inspire me with baking assignments, time is always available for me to bake some cookies and cakes and I would always be happy to bits. On a final note, to my Muslim friends, may Ramadhan light up your souls... and keep you blessed. Happy Ramadhan...




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...