Saturday, March 12, 2011

Eating Out-@Delicious

Spaghetti Carbonara



Apple Pie and Vanilla Ice Cream


Red Velvet Cupcake with Cream Cheese Frosting



Sometimes it is nice to go around and sample food in fancy eateries. Two weeks ago, I went to Bangsar Village and hopped to Delicious. There was a wide variety of food and desserts. I was spoilt with choices, and finally chose two types of desserts- the Red Velvet Cupcake and Apple Pie. My sister has chosen the Carbonara and it tasted very light, not that so cheesy. The desserts? I would say that I really liked the apple pie, it was a sure winner to me. The apple pie was lip-smacking good with a hint of cinnamon, not overly done. Together with vanilla ice cream- it gave you a little bit of balance, one was earthy, one was sweet and milky. However, the red velvet was okay if you went really easy with it. That's red velvet- you must taste it bit by bit, savouring every little bite. Well, if you really want to be pampered with desserts- head to Delicious, where you can just pick and choose your kind of "sweets".





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...