Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Why Is It Difficult To Be Appreciative

Sometimes I feel that as human beings we always being not appreciative toward people around us. Never even have the courtesy to say "thank you" after all the good deeds the others have done to us. We never even show our love to loved ones, not realising it until they are away from us-forever......
I think there are many experiences in my life when it comes to love - I saw people who only realize how good their past love was only after that "past love" married someone else or had someone else. But by then, it was too late. Nothing could have changed eternally.
Some people spent more time blogging in the net rather than talking to spouses... Am I one of them? One wonders. I blog so that it will become a wonder in my search of escapism- things that do not work out at work- things that I could not blurt out in person. Things that I have wanted to say but the words could be very damaging. When I feel down or in a dilemma- I blog. When I feel that I am doing most of the things at home or workplace, but was never being appreciated- I blog. When I feel the other party was supposed to be perfect in front of superiors-but turned out to be hopeless regarding of work --- I blog. While me- the ever slogging person who always do the dirty job, covering things for others who do not do their job perfectly-from one work place to another, was never been appreciated-not even once in my life. Not even "thank you" for all those stupid things I did covering for others. God knows.
I've remembered the last time I left my old work place, my superior was saying this to me- "Don't go, stay here". But it was too late... yes, I've done my best, did things for others, organize everything, but towards the end- those who did hopeless jobs, will get the credits.. But what about me- the slogging one who is constantly doing all the work. Yes, to get the work done- get me. Give appreciation to others-- hmmm, that's why I blog. I like to blog. And that's why I bake cupcakes. I think they appreciate me...with good results especially if I give them quality and extra special ingredients....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...