Thursday, June 19, 2008

Apple Cinnamon and Walnut Cupcakes With Cream Cheese Frosting










These are pictures of my newly-invented recipe of Apple Cinnamon and Walnut Cupcakes. I frost them with cream cheese tinged with lemon juice. Then, I topped them with chopped walnut and lemon skins. My comment is- I regard them as earthy...with a hinge of nutmeg and walnuts. The apples I've used are Granny Smiths. I think I've done a good decision in using cream cheese frosting.
Apples and Cheese -they complement each other. My testers said the texture is nice.... with can't resist temptation. mInd you- the ingredients are expensive, unsalted butter, Pillsbury's all-purpose flour and walnuts. But can't resist- I simply like to experiment things.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...