Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Blame it on the weather man....

The weather's been fine in Teluk Cempedak, Kuantan, Pahang- last two weeks....
 
I've been dreaming of doing something sweet with fresh strawberries- but somehow, rather- ended up buying a pack of strawberries and found them rotten in the fridge after  two weeks...

Missing the moments when I could do nice frosting with cupcakes... Now, time is spent doing house chores.

I really need fresh vegetables in my diet- my immune system is very low due to stress and work commitments

I dream of something like this in the future- a bake shop full of baking delights and sweets- This is my cousin's small quaint  gift shop in Putrajaya. You should see the decor inside- will rave about it in my next post.
 
Missing macarons or French macaroons- these little sweet pleasures as found in Whisk, Empire Gallery, Subang Jaya.. Since the catastrophe/explosion in Empire Gallery, Subang Jaya, on 28 September 2011- I couldn't go to Whisk to unstress my ever wandering tired mind .I am too lazy to attempt doing macaroons, as I know there is always Whisk to cater to my sugar rush for macaroons. Now, I have to do macaroonage any way, any how...

I've been caught sick for these few weeks...and today  I have been down with a very bad cold or flu or influenza. What with the weather- it's raining one day, then hot and sunny the next day.When ever I am sick, I think about those pleasurable moments, I think about baking sweet things or even a trip to the mall to cure my boredom. But, I am so tired and sick  to do all the activities....I've been wanting to eat macaroons in Whisk, but that seemed impossible nowadays. When was the last time I had a good, healthy meal with lots of vegetables, greens and fruits? I am totally at my wit's end. Maybe, I am stupefied for these past few weeks. I needed the rest, but I resisted it, thinking that rest could wait, work couldn't. Now, I am paying the price for not listening to the call. The call to take a rest and have a break. Last two weeks, I had been to Kuantan, Pahang and attended a friend's wedding, before that  there were two mornings when I woke up at 3.30  so that I could bake cakes. Yesterday, was spent tripping the mall, to cure my stress  and today I found myself not really feeling vivacious and lively usual. So, I needed a break. I am no superhuman, those work loads could wait- now, when was the last time, I had a holiday? I wonder... yes, holidays should be the cure, not work or the never ending paper chase... hmmmm... 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...