Thursday, October 13, 2011

Life Is.......Hope


I love pink....Pink has different meanings to me- it can be girlish, sweet, full of hopes and happy moments.

Not forgetting shiny, satin pink ribbons

Pink gerberas are definitely pleasant to the eyes

Life is like autumn.. the leaves are first green, after that they become red, turned into yellow and then brown. Next, they become dry and the leaves fall from the trees...

  
As the little bird rummaging its two little feets in the snow flakes of winter
 
We dream of the beautiful white and yellow  daisies in the spring- we hope for good days to come and blissful and sunny days to celebrate



Life is hope, obviously. I say that life is hope as I got to know that a friend has contracted breast cancer- today. A few years ago, I had a cousin who passed away due to cancer. She left six children, all deprived of her love. Last year, I had visited a college friend who was dying from cancer- at the age of 34. Then, my friend, Elly, brought me to visit her cousin who was suffering from cancer too. Recently, Elly's cousin whom I had visited passed away. I was sorry to hear that. Do you know that October is actually the Breast Cancer Awareness Month? Not many are aware of the significance of this month. We are so caught up with our own moments, we think that we have face many difficulties in life, that we forget some people are suffering from this illness. I have called up my friend and told her that I always think of her, and hoping for the bests. Life is hope, we do not just give up easily...We must achieve what ever that life is offering. Everybody has their own ups and downs, my test may come in another form. In the mean time, let's think that life is hope cornering in every tests that we may face... All hopes for my friend and Doa ( prayers) for her speed recovery....

These happy quotations may set us on a positive path in life ;


True happiness is not attained through selfgratification, but through fidelity to a worthy purpose.
Helen Keller


The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up.
Mark Twain


The best way to pay for a lovely moment is to enjoy it.
Richard Bach


The supreme happiness of live is the conviction that we are loved.
Victor Hugo


We must laugh before we are happy, for fear of dying without having laughed at all.
Jean de La Bruyere


Nobody really cares if you’re miserable, so you might as well be happy.
Cynthia Nelms

Live life to the fullest, the best is yet to come .....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...