Sunday, September 2, 2012

My Favourite Baked Cheese Cake


Walnut Orange Baked Cheese Cake


I loved baking this cheese cake. It's a baked cheese cake anyway. No refrigeration is required to do the base of the cheese cake. In a way, this cake will never fail me...And I am baking this for the third time, a request from my older sister. She's bringing this for her office's Eid potluck party. I have just finished baking this cake for her and the need to update this blog with the picture of the favourite cheese cake of mine, could not be resisted. I am so tired for the past one week, and could not think of typing the recipe of this cheese cake. I am just doing a quick entry at the moment, and will do another update of the recipe in a few days time. There are so many things to do, within a limited time. Therefore, let me leave you with the pictures of my favourite cheese cake and transfer you to a cheesy land....

 
Specially baked for my older sister...





This cake is surely a winner, and even the unbaked batter is finger-licking good.










Meanwhile, happy days ahead and may your days be filled with wonderful moments....
I topped this cake with fresh slices of Australian strawberries and cut  oranges, sprinkled with shaved chocolate.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...