Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Just A Thought


It's been such a long time that I haven't posted any entry for this blog. Time has not permitted me to do so. There were so many things happening in my life that, blogging seems to be a luxury. Sometimes, we do forget that writing is a therapy. But we need to do it responsibly without hurting other people's feelings. That is why when I started my blog 2 years ago, i have decided to write only on baking stuffs or my life reflections. I do not like to write about politics, or people's behaviour or current issues. There are just too many people writing about those stuffs that sometimes we forget that life is short, too short I guess. That we forget to enjoy our days, our daily lives, the people that we loved in our life. We forget to appreciate those who are around us, who helped us through thick and thin, we judged people and we forget that towards the end of the day, all of us will die.. Till then, let's appreciate life, appreciate those around us and ignore those who take us for granted, who think that they are good enough for everybody. They criticise you, they find faults with you, they put you down in many ways, they will not help you and count the things that they have done for you. Yes, I do think that God is fair, no matter how good you are, how much money you own in the bank, one day you will be down there. Nothing is eternal in this world. So, stop and look around us, appreciate those who have been with you, not those who have let you down.....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...