Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Chocolate heaven cake with vanilla buttercream




Yesterday, I went to see a long-time friend. So, it was time for baking. Since, I was in mood for chocolate, I have decided to bake my long time favourite of chocolate cake. But this time, instead of using the usual chocolate ganache, I have used the original vanilla buttercream which comes together with the cake recipe. Yes, it was pure vanilla heaven. I have minimise the use of sugar in both- the cake and buttercream. Not really a sweet tooth fairy though. My friend really liked the cream, she even licked them all.... This cake goes well with coffee.. Ipoh white coffee would be best...hmmm

2 comments:

collin said...

Looks really nice and yummy.

Take the Cake Personality Test and find out which cake are you like. I have taken the test and have enjoyed a lot. Hope you too will enjoy it. Have Fun!!

nizaineese said...

Thank you Collin.. may take the test...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...