Wednesday, November 28, 2012

A Birthday Wish

An Angry Bird Cake- Store bought this time around

Birthday boy turned 7....

He's definitely a young man now...

Azeem and Grandma

Just a toddler- 2 years old

Concert time- 5 year-old Azeem

He was just a one year old baby


   How time flies. Seven years ago, fate came knocking on my door. I never thought that God had given me a chance to be a mother, let alone the opportunity of seeing him growing up right in front of my eyes. I may not be the best mother, it is a role that I am learning from time to time. I have made mistakes at times, but as much as I am learning to be a mother, I learnt that love knew no bounds or conditions. This is the "man" whom I loved very much in my entire life. He changed me to be a selfless and protective person. In a way, he changed me in a very different way. And I wish that I have more children just like him. Just a wishful thinking, that I am keeping for myself.

   This time around, I threw a small birthday party for my son, inviting some close friend with children. It's not really a party, any way. Just a small scale get-together with friends. My son wanted a home-baked birthday cake with cream cheese frosting topped with  fresh blueberries and strawberries.  However, since his teacher had presented him with a birthday cake, I thought that it was unnecessary to bake him a cake anyway. Anyway, it was a joyful celebration for my only child. Everybody went home happily and a seven-year old boy had his birthday wish fulfilled- that a party should be organised for him. 
How time definitely flies....
The birthday cake...
 Happy birthday, dear son.... May you grow up to be a deserving young man full of hopes and aspirations....



Happy birthday, dear boy


2 comments:

Cake2u said...

happy belated birthday Azeem....kalau dekat aunty dah sponsor cookies kay Azeem....dah hensem Azeem....kejap je dah besar...

nizaineese said...

Thank you auntie nuyui.. Mama dia buat party tergempar je, kalu tak memang nak ajak umar dan aishah sekali.. Tetiba hati rabu decide, khamis prepare, jumaat pagi masak.. Tghari tetamu dtg..

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...