|Hershey's Choc Chip Brownies|
|I used Bournville Cocoa Powder and Vanilla Pod|
|Oozing with perfection...|
|Cut into pieces|
|Brownies to dream of...|
|Full of chocolatey flavour...|
|Brownies are definitely made in heaven, I guess...|
They say, when ever we feel the blues, we need to bake something. Baking is a therapy, a medicine for a wandering soul. Baking is like magic, it makes the heart jump when ever we smell the heaven-baked goods. Give me a choice of baking or shopping, I will definitely choose baking.
Apparently, in baking, I have a confession to make- I could go crazy with brownies, without any doubt. Eventually, I have attempted this recipe of brownie in a row and this time I give it a twist, instead of nuts, I have added chocolate chips in the batter. I could never go wrong with brownies, when ever I feel like whipping something, I always think of brownies.
For this attempt, I have added Special Dark Hershey's Chocolate Chips (Real Midly Sweet Chocolate Chips). I just feel the need to have chocolates in my brownies, I guess I miss my experiment phase, the time when I could have all the time in this world to do experiments on what to add in my cupcakes. Thus, to cure my baking addiction ( of the need to bake something) ~ I have baked these brownies. Well, feel free to bake them as you will know why brownies are definitely my kind of thing.
100g cocoa powder ( I used 75g Bournville Cadbury's Cocoa Powder + 25 g of Hershey's Cocoa)
140g unsalted butter
125g plain flour
3 oz / 175g / half cup Hershey's Special Dark Real Midly Sweet Chocolate Chips
350g Soft Brown Sugar
1 vanilla pod ( scraped) or you can use 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla essence
1 pinch salt / 1/2 tsp salt
** Grease your brownie pan with butter. Line with baking paper.
1) Firstly, melt butter in a deep saucepan. Let it cool for a while.
2) Using electric hand mixer, in a stainless steel bowl, whisk eggs for 2 mins. Add in brown sugar. Whisk again for another 2 mins or until the sugar dissolve.
3) Next, add in melted butter. Whisk the batter again. Add in vanilla and salt.
** At this stage, you can preheat the oven at 125C ( for 7-8 mins) ~ I used electric oven.
4) Sift the cocoa and flour directly into the bowl. Stir using wooden spoon.
5) Add in half of the chocolate chips.
6) Transfer the batter into the brownie pan. Level the batter. Put another half of the choc chips on top of the batter.
7) Bake the brownie for about (20-25mins). Check if the brownie is ready, by inserting a skewer. If it comes out clean- your brownie is ready to be transferred out from the oven.
8) Let your brownie cool in the pan. After 10-15 mins, you can cut the brownie into pieces.
|Love is definitely brownies...|
Happy baking, and may brownies find your way.....deep into your heart ;)