Tuesday, March 5, 2013

A prayer for Sabah



Kota Kinabalu, Sabah

Tanjung Aru, Sabah

 I have been to Kota Kinabalu, Sabah once- way back in 2010. I fell in love with Sabah. I really did. Sabahans are one of the nicest, honest and friendliest people I have ever met in my life. I have friends and family in Sabah, and hoping for the best for all of them. Malaysians in general, are peace-loving people and civilians are not used to see fire arms openly displayed in public. Thus, it was an unfortunate event that stirred the peaceful condition of Sabah. Humbly, in my prayers, I pray for the safety of  Malaysian policemen and army troops in Sabah. A prayer for my friends and family in Sabah. May God be with all of us. Amin...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...