Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Macaroonage in July

Red Velvet Cupcake, and 5 pieces of macaroons -lemon, blueberry, cranberry macaroons - the other two I've forgotten the flavours.


Perfect indulgence... hmmm




July has been a busy month for me. So, to celebrate the end of one important event, I went to Whisk- just to savour the delectable and sweet macaroons. I have always been fond of Whisk. There are local baking aficionados who jump into the bandwagons by baking macaroons and selling them in the local malls' flea markets, but nothing beats the macaroons by Whisk. I know, because I've bought a big-sized macaroon for RM2 and ended up being frustrated. Thus, whenever I feel that I need something sweet, coffee et all, I always think of Whisk. So , I had a bit of macaroonage that afternoon with my friend, and went home happy. Hmm... that's what we call sweet escapade...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...