Sunday, April 4, 2010

Baking Cupcakes After Nearly Two Years






After having some modifications, I have got two versions of these cupcakes...

It's been such a long time that I haven't bake cupcakes. I didn't know why I've stopped baking them, maybe because there was this incident ...... Well, I 've guessed I was sad and thus, I've concentrated only on baking cakes- big cakes which produce wonderful results and made me happy again.

So, today, I've baked them, cupcakes again- Black Bottom Cheese Cupcakes, with good results but I think as any recipes, we need to modify a little bit- here and there, yes we need to do countless chemistry experiments...through trial and error. Most of the recipes have used a lot of sugar, but I think, with less sugar, and with a little bit of liquid, they would be all right. What we should remember is, with cheese, the less we eat, the better it would be. Therefore, these cupcakes should not be consumed in a go- take it slowly, bite by bite... then, we could be in perfect indulgence. Welcome to the world of Cheese....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...