Friday, August 1, 2008

Choco Red Velvet Cake




These are pictures of my own version of Red Velvet Cake- specially made for a dear friend. As usual I have adapted the recipe by adding more cocoa so that my friend would not get a shock of her life - by having a red flashy cake. I think by adding more cocoa than what is required has given the cake a mild distinct chocolate taste, but I need to add more red colour so that to balance the look of the cake. I have also adapted the cream cheese frosting recipe as the ingredients are not easy to come by.
Next, I have frosted the cake by swirling chocolate ganache together with cream cheese just to suit my own taste bud. Lastly, I have sprinkled dessicated coconut just to have a chocolate winter theme.Hmmm.. simply divine........

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...