Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Happy Ramadhan Al Mubarak

We are in the month of Ramadhan




With Allah's blessing, we meet Ramadhan again.


As we are in the month of Ramadhan, the holy month for Muslims around the world, I've discovered that the last time I wrote in this space was actually four months ago. I didn't intend to stop writing, it's just that I was extremely busy in those few months. However, I'm back again with some new spirits- hoping to update this blog with new Eid's biscuits, as I couldn't wait to bake some cookies :).

   Now, I'd like to wish my Muslim friends a Happy Ramadhan and may we be blessed. I'm now in the midst of setting up a new site which will focus on Malaysian and Asian dishes and cakes. However, the site will be in  the Malay language as think I would like to do my bits and preserve some old recipes especially those which are originally from the Malay community. But, there's but- I'd love to keep this blog running as well, it's just that the new site will focus on traditional recipes and here I will focus on baking cakes and cookies. Well, we'll see how it goes. Till then, have a nice day and may baking rules your heart....




It's the holy month of Ramadahan

2 comments:

Sharifah said...

Looking forward to the Eid biscuits, and your new food site, too. Best wishes.

Anonymous said...

Thanks kak sharifah... I've done the Malay blog.. It's added to my blog list. Http://www.gulamelaka-santankelapa.blogspot.com- nizaineese

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...