Saturday, May 26, 2012

Macaroons in Serai, Empire Gallery



Multi-coloured macaroons and Lemongrass Tea in Serai, Empire Gallery, Subang...

I have yet to attempt any baking, but right now, I wish to update this blog and rave about macaroons. I have sampled these macaroons a few weeks ago in Serai, an up-scale Malay fusion restaurant in Empire Gallery Subang. Yes, they were too sweet to my liking, but I think they went well with this Lemongrass Tea. I still have reservations on doing macaroons but yet I keep buying books on macaroons-- the latest being the Pierre Herme' s Macarons. The book set me back for RM144.05 and I now I wish that I have the guts to do macaroons. You see, my work load is getting heavier this year and I couldn't simply have the time to do as much baking as I used to do.  Oh well, I must stop my ramblings now, I need to do some house and work- related chores, so that I could concentrate on baking after that...



This wonderful book, in English of course

Until then, have a nice weekend, every one...




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...